Most children see dogs as the furry friends that greet them at the door everyday or sleep with them at night. They don’t understand how neglected or poorly trained animals can pose a large threat to their safety. Children are some of the most vulnerable people to dog bite injuries for various reasons:
- Their behavior has been known to spook dogs.
- Children are smaller, giving dogs the ability to attack easier.
- They cannot stand up for themselves like an adult can.
- They can’t fully sense that a dog if fixing to attack.
- They sometimes don’t know the correct way to interact with dogs.
When your child is bit by a dog, it can be very scary and serious injuries can occur. If your child has been the victim of a dog bite, you are very likely entitled to compensation. Our team is ready to represent you so that you can focus on your little one’s recovery. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.